Welcome to Acre Rigg Academy.
Our website is here to keep existing and prospective families up to date with what is going on in our school. We hope you find lots of useful information but if you have any questions which you cannot find the answer for on the site, any issues, complaints or require paper copies of documents, please contact our School Administrator Mrs Brown, email the school - email@example.com. or complete the contact form below with your query.
At Acre Rigg Academy our vision is to create at school that encourages its pupils' to 'Imagine, Believe, Achieve'.
Imagine with all your mind
Believe with all your heart
Achieve with all your might
To equip our children with the skills and mindset to thrive socially, emotionally, physically and academically and then take on the world.
Our school aims
- To raise children's aspirations and expectations for their future lives.
- To meet the needs of all our children irrespective of their ability and bring out their full potential by having high expectations of all.
- To remove any barriers to learning so that all children are able to learn.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences, which engage and motivate children in the classroom and beyond.
- To create a calm, positive and welcoming environment where children feel safe, secure, valued, included and have high attendance.
- To nurture children's spiritual, moral and social development and help them to grow in self-confidence and self-esteem.
- To expect and maintain high standards of behavior, courtesy and politeness at all levels so that all are well treated.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and value their important role in the education of their children.
- Expect all children and adults to show respect for each others' culture, language, religion and gender.