Welcome to Year 5!
Welcome to the Year 5 Page! Scroll down to have a look at what we've been getting up to so far!
- School PE Kits should be brought in at the beginning of the week, alongside appropriate footwear for P.E.
- Reading records to be handed in.
- Library slot day. Library and reading book must be returned every week. If children want to keep the same book, they can re-scan their book to take back home.
- Spelling test and new spellings issued.
- Learning Logs to be returned.
- P.E lesson in the afternoon.
Mrs Addison Mr Kaufman Miss Keillor
Mr Elliott Mrs Lee
Our history topic this term is Shang Dynasty. We will be learning all about the different rulers! In Geography we will be looking at the UK. Science is all about materials and their properties. We will be conducting our own experiments and investigations to help us find out more!
'Teach and Inspire; Engage and Enrich'