Welcome to Year 3!
Welcome to our year group! Our class teachers are Mrs Cooper and Miss Liddle. Mrs Walker is our Teaching Assistant.
Check this page to find exciting class news, pictures of activities and more.
Key information for Year 3
- Monday- PE kits come in and stay in school until Friday.
- Children are set spellings every week and are tested the following week. Your child should bring this list home to practise.
- Tuesday- Y3 PE.
- Library - Children can have two books out at a time. One book must be a banded book (something they can read independently) and one book is free choice. Please bring books in on a daily basis so that they can be changed or taken out again if your child wants to keep them a little longer.
- Ukulele - Children will receive a music lesson from Mr Wyatt every Thursday. We will be holding a concert later in the year
- Friday- Homework is due on a Friday and is to be completed online.
Check out our pages below to find additional content such as galleries and curriculum maps...