Concern raised by the child or supervising adult
- Child will be isolated immediately, supervised by a member of staff. Child's parents will be contacted.
- The child MUST be collected from school immediately.
- A test MUST be arranged and MUST take place. All families MUST engage with the Test and Trace process.
- Parents MUST inform school of the test outcome immediately.
Negative test result
- The child can stop isolating and return to school as long as they feel well and no longer have symptoms similar to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Positive test result
- The child MUST continue to self-isolate for at least 10 days from the onset of their symptoms and then return to school only if they do not have symptoms.
- The rest of the bubble will close and the rest of the bubble will need to undertake 14 days of compulsory self-isolation. If children develop symptoms in this time, they MUST be tested. School MUST be informed of the test outcome. If the result is received on a weekend, families MUST inform school by 9:00 am on the Monday morning.