- School PE Kits should be brought in at the beginning of the week, alongside appropriate footwear for P.E. This is to ensure that children are fully equipped for any sports development sessions that may take place during the week.
- Library slot day - If children want to keep the same book, they can re-scan their book to take back home.
- Spelling test and new spellings issued.
- P.E lesson in the afternoon.
- Reading records to be handed in
-Online homework to be completed by Friday (weekly)
*Reading books and records must be brought to school daily*
'Teach and Inspire; Engage and Enrich'