- School PE Kits should be brought in at the beginning of the week, alongside appropriate footwear for P.E. This is to ensure that children are fully equipped for any sports development sessions that may take place during the week.
- Library slot day - If children want to keep the same book, they can re-scan their book to take back home.
- Spelling test and new spellings issued.
Tuesday and Wednesday
- P.E lesson in the afternoon. Tuesday pm--> 5D and 5M. Wednesday pm--> 5H
- Reading records to be handed in
*Reading books and records must be brought to school daily*
'Teach and Inspire; Engage and Enrich'