Return to school September 2021
School will fully reopen to all pupils on Thursday 2nd September and will operate as normal.
- Breakfast club will start on the 2nd September from 8:00 am. The cost remains at £1.50 per day and this covers the cost of the childcare element.
- The provision of bagels to all children will begin on Monday 7th September.
- A flexible drop off will continue, children can come into school from 8:30 - 8:50 am where they will go straight to their class.
- Registration will take place at 8:55 am.
- The school day will end at 3:20 pm for all pupils. Year 3 and 5 will leave school via the car park gate. Year 3 parents can wait on the bottom yard to collect their children. Y4 and Y6 will leave via the main pupil gate.
- All children will need to wear the full school uniform and bring a pair of trainers for PE. Shorts and a t-shirt for PE will be provided by school.
School will continue to follow Covid-19 government guidance and implement the control measures set out in the school's Covid-19 Risk Assessment.